I've waffled between showing you too many WIP pics and waiting until I was finished, so I give you neither!
The above are just awaiting some varnish, a touch up on the base edge with black and some flock etc. I thought they came out pretty well.
These are the ones that I "finished" yesterday. The reason they are not 100% done is that I haven't even started the shields for the one on the extreme right or the one in the extreme left in the top photo.
I just took a quick snap shot and tried to give you an angle that showed the faces best. They are a continuation on the red and black theme that I used on the Stickas, or rather a precursor, as the colors were blocked out 25 years ago. I think I did a pretty good job of layering my new skin colors on top of what I can only guess is Goblin Green. I don't remember what the mid green from GW was called.
I'd also like to welcome two new followers:
Shawn, who has two blogs that don't appear to have content right now.
Ariel el Vikingo Dark, who appears to have a lot of social media sites that are related to pop culture.
If you have a blog that is even tenuously related to wargaming, let me know and I'll post a link.
So almost one unit done this week, that schedule seems to be paying off. Busy with Junior Olympics State Finals this weekend, so we shall see if I can get anything more done.