Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fantasy Heraldry update

Just a quick update. I knocked out the Capalan and Tereken stuff today.

Resta, Cosimo, Bertolli, Bellisima and Orso of Capalan followed by Tereken.
I went to town coloring the last three, I thought it added interest. Not sure I'm totally happy with the base for the Capalan shield, but it will do the job for now.

I'll get on a tutorial for how I did this in a day or two. We are gearing up for the holidays and i can only get away with so much time away from those tasks.

I've also got another project now, since we are doing a Joust tournament I need to come up with a feeder competition to learn the game and choose my champion. Ruarigh had suggested that I do Saxon knights in the Arthurian tradition so my Knight will be:


  1. Sir Bedevere the Wise
  2. Sir Lancelot the Brave
  3. Sir Robin the Not quite so brave as Sir Lancelot
  4. Sir Galahad the Pure
  5. Sir Wilfred of Ivanhoe (The Black Knight)
  6. Sir Not Appearing in this Film
  7. The Knight who says Ni
  8. Sir Reynard of Caerbannog (his emblem is the Rabbit)


Should be fun.

Still plowing through fluff for the Cthulhu game and trying to shoe horn Elder Sign stats into THW.

4 comments:

  1. Great coats of arms, could I suggest another name for one of your Knights? Sir Francis the Git?

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the men (aliens?) above: I like those names!
    and the heraldry are perfect, my preferred one is the dragon.

    ReplyDelete