Not a whole lot done this week. Somehow I am doing a lot of fiddling but it doesn't seem like a lot of progress is being made.
Here's what we have so far.
In this photo I'm trying to show you how I'm taking care of the valleys in the roof.
Here are the strips I put on to true up the first row of tiles.
Closeup of the valley tiles. I just cut some relatively square tiles on the diagonal and scored it and folded it slightly before gluing.
Mostly done with the roof. I stopped here because I almost forgot about the chimney.
In other news, I've been working on a photo gallery for finished projects. It took me awhile to find a good script for the html and css to get the look I wanted. I almost finished it this morning and then switched to Compose mode from HTML to check on how to code a header tag in blogger and it totally ruined it. Going back and copying and pasting the HTML into a new page could not save it. I have only found one reference to this problem, but not why it happens or how to fix it. So you'll have to wait for the gallery and the how to post.
Thanks for looking.