Saturday, March 24, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 229 - What else? Bretonnians.

Hi All,

 Ok, not a lot of progress this week. I'm not really sure where all the time went. A few more colors slapped on the Bretonnians, but I need to get my rear in gear.


The Knights in the background are there to remind me of color scheme and what I had already done so that I don't accidentally repeat myself. Still those other random finished and unfinished figures lying around.

I've also been adding tiles to the roof of the coaching inn while I watch tv with the family.


Getting there. Still a lot more tiles to go. It also just occurred to me that I need to remember to put on the chimney. Oops.

The last thing I've been working on is the blog itself. I've added the link to some fellow hobbyists to the right, go check them out. I'm also try to make a gallery of finished projects but the various ways I've found all have some issues and have eaten up valuable painting time. I'll let you know how I did it when I finally get it done, but it looks like it's not going to be a quick fix. Then there's the banner to update etc.

Anyway, happy painting.

6 comments:

  1. You are staying busy I will give you that. ;) Keep that mojo going man! That inn is looking sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Airborne, trying to keep the mojo going. A lot on my plate these days.

      Delete
  2. Great work Sean. Keep it up ! The inn looks great.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coaching Inn is coming along nicely keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete