Wednesday, June 5, 2013

10 days left for All Things Zombie - Final Fade Out (ATZ-FFO) Indiegogo

If you are a 15mm Zombie gamer you should not let this one pass you by.


Two Hour Wargames is doing a crowd funding of a project for minis and supplements to ATZ-FFO that has only 10 Days and $155 to go. You can find it here.

Full disclosure, I bought in to the $40 - But I play 28mm! Any Help? This option includes the two card decks and the scenario PDF for those of us who don't use 15mm.

If you want to see examples of ATZ-FFO game play you can't go wrong with Colgar6 or Vampifan. There are a host of others as well, but these are the two that leap to my mind.

In short, make a pledge so I can get my damn cards! ;)

Also THW has just released their new Pirate rules "And a Bottle of Rum". I so want to buy these, but the guilt of having a stack of unread THW titles is causing me to hold back. Also a lack of terrain or figures at the moment.

Available at http://www.twohourwargames.com/andbottleofrum.html

However the blog is having a birthday later this month so maybe thar be some pirate booty in the offing, yar!

No comments:

Post a Comment