On with the plan. I have a battle to fight for the Talomir Tales campaign. The Army of Treyine vs. the Orcish army of Naz-Goth. I have until the end of the month to paint 108 figures and play out the battle. Ambitious? Yes, but I think I can manage it.
Here are the forces and proposed figures.
- Foot Knights 4 figures - General and Spear of St. Lindorf in element.
- Infantry 16 figures
- Archers 27 figures
- Merc. Arquebusiers 6 figures
- Hykar Cav 2 figures
- Tropilium Equites 3 figures
- Zog-Rot Goblins 4 figures
- The White Company 3 Mtd Knights (Incl. Sir Geoffrey Chambers), 3 Archers
- Eskelin Knights 3 figures
- Hero (Sir Alaric Fitzhugh) 1 figure
- 1 L2 Wizard (Dansforth) 1 figure
- Orcs 20 figures
- Dire Wolf Riders 4 figures
- Archers 4 figures
- Black Moon Orcs 4 figures (General)
- Bugbears 2 figures
- Hero (Hogash) 1 figure
So a grand total of 108.
Wish me luck. I hope to follow up post with WIPs and figure sourcing along the way.
Welcome to two new followers:
Hugh, I don't know if you have a blog but your avatar leads me to believe it is Ten Mil Wargames, correct me if I am wrong.
Monty from Monty's War Gaming, a nice site that has reviews of movies and computer games as well as some finely painted 15mm stuff.
And lastly the blog has surpassed 9,000 views.
Time to start thinking about a giveaway for 10,000.