Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Terrain Tuesday 6 - One Tile at a Time

Hi All,

The terrain builds have ground to a very slow pace as I'm trying to finish up the Old World Army Challenge. You should check it out if you haven't already. There is lots of great stuff and the participants will be posting up their finished army shots in the coming month.

But I did manage to tile the Stable Barn.


I still need to stucco the sides, finish the forge and forge roof. I thought I had some DAS, but I found some Fimo for doing the chimneys. Maybe I have DAS somewhere.


Seeing Blue finish up some trees got me thinking about my sad little forest. I'll try to bang these out as well. For the army I just have to scratch build a wagon and paint the final three camp followers. I would love to paint up a War Altar, but I can't seem to find the Monk figures I know I have somewhere.

The teachers strike here has added a lot of uncertainty and anxiety into the mix for me, so we'll see what happens.

I'd also like to welcome Paul to the blog. Let me know if you have a blog, it's not in your profile.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

4 comments:

  1. Looking great. I just finished off some more trees too. You can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew. I suspect after finishing these I still won't have enough.

      Delete