Thursday, November 23, 2017

Monolith Con 2017 - Heroquest

Hi All,

This was the last game of the night, so we were all a little loopy. Blue is also apparently not the biggest fan of heroquest, but he took one for the team. Tom came up with a quick scenario and I got to play the Barbarian. There was some talk about how, as a noob, the Barbarian as the easiest to play. But I think everyone soon realized that I would be the most awesome Barbarian there ever was. ;)

So prepare to have your eyeballs assaulted with my musk of awesomeness!






So there you have it. Do you not feel your loin cloth tightening? Lopez played the wizard andBlue played the Elf and Dwarf. I honestly can't remember what the dwarf's name was, so I thought it would be funny to dis him throughout the report. All in good fun.

Welcome to Peps. If you have a hobby blog let me know and I'll link it. ***Edit: Peps' blog is Beers with Peps looks like a good mix of hobby and beer reviews. Slainte. /Edit***

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Airborne, yeah, just the right size for us after a day of hardcore gaming.

      Delete
  2. Looks like an amazing weekend from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I begin to think all good Oldhammer should end with Heroquest. :D Overheard in a nearby dungeon . . . "Dude! Legolamb! Enough with the searching. Let the dwarf do it!" Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Composer,yeah it's a nice way to end the day. The elf having bad luck looking for treasure made the story.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, comics are really the only way Heroquest should be presented.

      Delete
  5. My son needs to love Heroquest too... but it's so pricey now. :(

    Fantastic game to follow mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dai, yeah every time I search for Heroquest the prices are stupid.

      Delete
  6. Shame on me for not fully reading the article. Hi Sean and thanks for the welcome! My blog is called Beers with Peps (https://beerwithpeps.blogspot.ca/), mostly Beer, Eldar, Judge Dredd,Books and comics. Come on over and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John, yes for shame. ;) No worries. I started following your blog. Interesting mix of hobby and beer. I went to school for brewing at UC Davis and was a brewer for a little over 4 years.

      Delete