Saturday, November 11, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 210 - Monsters and Monoliths

Hi All,

Had to get ready for a gaming weekend, so I pushed a bunch of stuff through.


Reaper giant worm and some monoliths I made out of styrofoam and foamcore.


I bowed to wanting to play with these and just redid the eyes and called them done.


More Reaper bones monsters. Two Mind Eaters and a sand creature (?). Once I decided on matching the Ankheg color scheme and adding the pink, things went pretty quickly.

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. Monoliths look good, though it’s hard for me to imagine a situation where you would need more than one monolith. 😀

    Have a good gaming weekend, that’s always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew, the idea was to give the excess to some other guys I game with, but one could conceivably make a Monolith Henge.

      Delete
  2. Great work & paint-job Sean !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mario. I had a vision and I executed it without a bunch of hand wringing for once. I'm happy.

      Delete
  3. Guard came out just fine. Now you just need to paint the other 190 troops for a full army.

    That sand creature, i need one of these. Yours is so mesmerizing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, yes everyone should have a vagina dentata.

      Delete