Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you got a lot of gaming toys this year.


Welcome to Shaun of Shaun's Wargaming with Miniatures. An interesting blog that I had stumbled upon and recently re-found. I like the idea of comparing rule systems with set battles from history. I look forward to looking back at his posts during some holiday down time.

Unfortunately it looks like my big gaming plans with my brother have come to naught, but I suppose that is pretty minor. At least we got in one game. It will give me more drive to actually learn all these rules I have in the coming year.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Shaun's blog is a good one. I first saw his blog when I read his battle reports about Warrior Kings, which I have long been a fan of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Christmas Sean!

    ReplyDelete