Monday, January 3, 2022

New Year, new comic - MESBG: Battle Companies

 Hi All,

I finally put together a comic of the game I played against Michaelmarines at Fantastic Legion's house before the holidays. It was a redux of the scenario I played against Brendan's Mirkwood Elves all the way back at the beginning of 2021.

Grab yourself a beverage and enjoy.











I may try my hand at turning these pictures into a video slideshow. We shall see, I have a lot of other hobby stuff that is more pressing.

Hope you have a great kick off to your 2022 hobby. We have another MESBG game scheduled for next weekend. Good vs. Evil, everybody brings 250 points.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. Always love this comic format, but interested to see how the slideshow might work. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, I'm glad you like it. I hope the video slideshow version will be interesting in its own right. It may take me awhile to get the format. Nice to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. Very enjoyable Sean! You’ve really got this comic format down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Dai. It's extra work, but I prefer it to just a blog photo dump.

      Delete