Friday, April 27, 2012

It's in the cards

Just a little shameless promotion of self and others. First, I enjoyed reading that captain arjun over at cor blog me used the Age of Blood Fate Cards I made for his latest game of Strandhogg here.

Cards seem an elegant way to introduce random elements into a game. For instance Kobayachimaru of Chroniques du Fort Bastiani did something like this with his PEF's (Possible Enemy Forces) in this game here. He took the concept of using a marker and just put the force composition underneath. You could roll and consult a table, or you could just have it on the counter/ card.

And lastly I thought that this resource link from That's what you get for living in a cul de sac's post here was pretty interesting. I may start following ResourceFULL


No comments:

Post a Comment