Friday, December 6, 2019

Monolith Con 2019 - Get to the Shuttle

Hi All,

Like all the best trilogies, this one had three parts. My squad proved to be inept yet again. I'm sensing a pattern.

Enjoy!







I set myself up in cover and then the other side got all their activations first, so I was immediately suppressed and couldn't do anything. This essentially continued for the whole game. Oh well. Time to start working on another unit and come back to these guys later.

Next up: "Space Hulk: Exterminate"

6 comments:

  1. despite the whooping it looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riot. Playing and losing is better than not playing at all.

      Delete
  2. Sean! I would have thought you knew the BEST trilogy's have five parts!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

    Happy Holidays
    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hugh, I had actually forgotten about Hitchhiker's guide. I was referencing Naked Gun 33 1/3.

      Delete
  3. We shot the crap out of that spaceport.
    I think as the "anvil", your troops had the hardest role, and, like you mention in the batrep, the activations kept going against you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Major, we certainly did. I don't recall ever having so many activations go in a row like that over consecutive turns.

      Delete