Thursday, September 12, 2019

BOYL 2019 - The Great Ash Waste Race

Hi All,

For the final game of BOYL Saturday we were treated to a race run by Axiom of Magpie and Old Lead. Each player converted up their own rider and mount for some apocalyptic wasteland mayhem.

What follows is my somewhat sketchy account, in comic form. I hope it comes across as fun as it was.






Well done to Whiskeypriest on winning the race. Poor Mr. Saturday came in second because everyone was taking pot shots at his award winning figure, even yours truly.

Anyway, Axiom is a cat herder extraordinaire, and kept a huge game running smoothly. Next up I'l probably do my Racer build log and then a talk about a new method for comicafying photos that I've learned. This will give me time to try the new method out on my last BOYL report, Terminator: Apotheosis.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this! Axiom's stuff always looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai. He's a top notch hobbyist and true gentleman gamer in every sense of the word.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Barks, it was great. A very nice way to end a day of gaming.

      Delete