Saturday, August 24, 2019

BOYL 2019 - Strontium Dog: The Shicklgruber Grab

Hi All,

Another game from BOYL. This one was put on by Michael (Aiteal) and he really put a lot of love into his table. A fun and wacky scenario. Enjoy.





I didn't really do much in this game against Bulldog Lopez, Erasmus Papafakis, and Asslessman. I made the mistake of taking a pot shot at Asslessman before he killed me and ended up winning the game. Unfortunately I also didn't get a picture of Bulldog's figure, which he sculpted himself. It was really cool.

Anyway, I'm slowly painting up some stuff for a local game of RT, dreaming of Cyberpunk adventures and Warcry for next year. We'll see where this goes.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is the coolest way to do a Strontium Dog battle report. Well done! Of course, you realise, we now want more, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adam. I don't have anymore Strontium Dog reports, but I do have a couple more coming up. Next is the Great Ash Waste Race.

      Delete
  2. Aiteal did a great job on that terrain. Plus the Ark was a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Cheetor, from the table to the badges for the winners, he really did a spectacular job. The Ark and Ghosts totally blew me away. Inspired.

      Delete