Sunday, August 11, 2019

BOYL 2019 - Realm of Chaos mini Campaign

Hi All,

On the Friday a group of us met up at Warhammer World and played in a linked campaign using warbands we had rolled up from the Realm of Chaos books. We rotated opponents and played three scenarios.

Here is the campaign from my Champion's perspective.












So I got very lucky with objective placement in the first game. I barely outlasted my opponent in the second game, we apparently attacked each other with the marked unit. In the third game the bewitched/possessed sword really messed with me. I had won it after the first scenario and it essentially made my champion useless for the next two battles.

Anyway, loads of fun, fantastic models and bonkers shenanigans occurring.

I may do a break down of my warband next before moving on to the next battle report.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see what you did, so much going on I didnt get a chance to see every game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Airborne, yeah I have a few random pictures but no real idea of what happened outside of my games.

      Delete
  2. I love the old batreps. All kinds of weird sh*t going on. "Displacing off the field".
    Awesome, just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maj. Guiscard. There was even weirder shit going on with Hallucinogen grenades and teleporting Zoats, but I was only peripherally aware of that.

      Delete
  3. That sword was a bugger eh? Not so sure Khorne likes your boy all that much.

    Great looking battles Sean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Khorne's "gift" to me was a sword that had a higher willpower than my champion. Every turn I had to roll a d6+WP to see who got control of my Champion, me or my opponent. It didn't work out well for me.

      Delete