Saturday, July 6, 2019

BOYL 2019 Preparation - Terminator Apotheosis

Hi All,

Here's a couple of figures I finished yesterday, hot of of finishing my OWAC2 challenge figures the day before. I'll be posting them here in a future post.

Anyway, here's a sexy man and his dog.


The figures are a Necromunda Bounty Hunter and a Mordheim warhound.  I decided to paint up the dog like a Rottweiler.

The figure looks like the Saxophonist guy from The Lost Boys.


Anyway, I'm hoping that an Autopistol, Plasma Pistol, Combat Knife, and sex appeal will allow him to kill many robots.

Thanks for looking.

12 comments:

  1. Looks cool. Love that fig and thats my fav song off the Lost Boys soundtrack too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, it's certainly the most memorable song from the film.

      Delete
  2. Great work on the two of them Sean. Love the skin tone on the bounty hunter, really cool.

    Not long to go now mate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Papfakis, I tried to work on my technique on his skin. I think there was some improvement, but still miles to go. I'm try just to put my head down and get to work.

      Delete
  3. He needs a weapin license for this body. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. Plasma always means an overheat at the worst possible moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I hadn't thought about the actual play ramifications of his weapons. A glorious death, taking out a swarm of robots, in a plasma explosion sounds about my speed though.

      Delete
  5. Like it! He does look like the saxophone guy.

    ReplyDelete