Monday, December 27, 2021

Season's Greetings

 Hi All,

Once again not a whole lot to report. I'm just trying to navigate the holidays and not gain a hundred pounds. Things are pretty good and we're visiting family so that we don't lose anymore time with loved ones. We're masking, testing and have done everything we can think of to keep our elderly relatives safe.

You may disagree, but I'm faced with the fact that I may not have many more holidays with them.

Ok, enough bummer stuff. 

Happy Holidays to you all!

While I haven't gotten much actual hobby done I have been able to get in some games and make the new composite banner displayed above. I'm not really a graphic artist, so I'm sure it's full of glaring errors to the professional eye, but I'm reasonably happy with it.

I also made a version that I ran through the comicifier for a new banner for my comics.


I decided not to do it for the blog banner because I like the clean version too.

Along with eating too much and drinking Snoop Dogg wine, we've played a few games.


We've been playing lots of Mahjong.


And we played a few games of Bears vs. Babies,  but we don't quite have the hang of it yet.

We also played Dungeon yesterday, but I forgot to take pictures.

Hopefully I can get the Battle Companies game pictures processed and into a comic soon. I might try making a video slide show out of the comic once I get it done.

Give your loved ones a hug and game like there's no tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your holidays have been pleasant Sean. Lots of family gaming too is a good thing, keep those offspring interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, yeah family gaming can be fun. My daughter has gone Emo, so she has to pretend she's not enjoying herself. ;)

      Delete