Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Prepare to be underwhelmed - Formigny project

 Hi All,

I've been dragging me feet on many things, but I do have progress of a sort.

The gaps are all  green stuffed and I just have to put extra swords and visors on the knights.


I've also primed the first twelve archers.


I know, grey primer on grey plastic. Woo hoo! Of course I noticed one right arm I forgot to putty.

I also realized after priming these that none of these guys got swords. Perry shows a sword in the instructions, but I don't think there are enough swords for everybody. I feel like these guys would not be universally armed with swords so I'll scatter a few throughout the units as I build more. I have another 16 archer torsos cleaned.

Fantastic Legions will probably not be impressed with my progress, but it is what it is. (P.S. I'm going to try putting hyperlinks in bold since this template only shows them when they are moused over.

Anyway. Have a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate and happy hobbying.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see work done on this mate! Some very cool and dynamic poses in this lot too, looking forward to the painting stage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai. I'm looking forward to painting these guys too.

      Delete