Huzzah! The last of the 40mm Zombies are finished.
I went with a more contrasty, for me any way, style with these. I decided noy to do highlights on the pink robe after the issues I had with the flat surface of the survivors coat.
I hope the checks on the shirt work for you. For some reason I wanted to snazz him up, I think that is part of why I couldn't get anybody finished last week. I also played with a splatter technique. I feel like this one worked a little better than one I had tried several batches earlier, but I still need to work on my weathering technique.
I need to get cracking on so many things. Hope you paint flows and your brushes keep their points.