Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The on the road painting continues

Hi All,

Not much painting done but it's more than not painting at all while on the road.


The checks on the right hand figures are free hand with the brush. I forgot my artists pen. Sorry for the washed out cell phone picture. I didn't feel like digging out my camera for one quick snapshot. Just need to highlight the orange and touch up the flesh and boot on the right. Then washes, highlighting etc.


This is the turret from Vikingsholm in Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe. I had never been there before. Anyway, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Those checks are second nature to you now and what a curious building - perfect reference for any number of fantasy terrain builds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. The building, built in 1929, is a curious mish mash of building types. I'll post more pictures of the sod roof and wooden parts.

      Delete