Friday, May 4, 2012

Wasteland Meltdown

Over at Chicago Skirmish Wargames they have been doing a lot of post apoc gaming. This post here is a report of the game they ran at Little Wars, straight out of the Road Warrior.

The cars look amazing and it looked like a fun game. Even better, they put up a link to the rules they are using here. I've downloaded them and they look pretty cool.

I'm still working on those ACW posts and am looking into a post about paper modelling. I have a bunch of things to do today for a Brownie meeting my wife and daughter are hosting here tonight and I just got a call from my Mom about a death in the family. So, as usual, it may take awhile to get these ideas posted.

And in other game related news, it looks like I might be joining a Play by Blog with my brother and his gaming group. So many projects, so little time.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, I didn't know about these rules. And to quote the rules, "the solo campaign is really the focus of this edition," YAY!

    ReplyDelete