Saturday, June 18, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 137 - Some success, some failure

Hi All,

Enjoying Fathers day weekend. I got a little work done at the table today.


Got the Chaos Warriors primed. Success!


Started trying to smooth the Tamiya putty I glopped on after my greenstuff/milliput mix wouldn't work anymore.


Failure! In trying to sand it smooth it just flaked off the bones material. I'm going to have to go back in and chip it all out and redo it in green stuff.

Such is the hobby.

Happy painting everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear.....I don't envy you there Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain! Hope the second attempt is more successful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gordon. Such is life. Live and learn I guess.

      Delete
  3. That's not good news, better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael. It's a setback but we must soldier on.

      Delete