Saturday, January 16, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 115 - More prep

Hi All,

I'm working on something for the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge Bonus Round and just waiting for some things to dry.

So here is a picture of my table from this morning.


There have been a lot of hobby ups and downs this week but I'm soldiering on and I'm confident I'll make the deadline of 11PM my time tonight.

Also I'd like to welcome RMacedo NoVember of One Fine Day in August. He has some pictures of his figures on his site.

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. Lots of interesting things going on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, sadly none of it finished.

      Delete
  2. Progress is Progress. Seems all I did in December was prep lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Simon. The only problem is that I had a bunch of stuff already primed and assembled which I haven't painted and my solution is to assemble and prime more stuff.Ugh.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Sean :D Warm regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly the prep work has to be done and as we all know it can be tedious and boring- good luck Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak, I'm feeling more zen about prep these days in general. It just was not the best use of my time this week.

      Delete