Still flailing about, falling further behind. I know, same old story.
As you can see I used blue tack to hold everything in place while the glue set. I then decided that I needed to trim the pin on the top, and promptly snapped the whole thing back off.
And here he is back together again. Looks pretty good from the front.
A hair wonky from the side, but hey, the guy is using some kind of Sci-Fi UHF aerial as a walking stick.
This is also my new interpretation of the 40K base work I'm trying to achieve. It needs a second layer of PVA over the grit and gravel. Instead of clean steel paneling or wires, my idea is to have moon rock and dust. Sort of Space 1999 inspired.
I also wanted to say thanks to all of the other people who backed the Dragon Bait Indiegogo. I have no idea if my postings swayed anyone, but the thing went from 60% to over 100% funded in the last couple of days. Doesn't really bring me any added benefit, but I'm glad they hit their goals.
I'd lastly like to welcome Bill of Dice, Doubloons, and Random Musings. Bill is a fellow challenger this year annd has an interesting blog. I've only read a couple of posts, but he has a D&D game with a Dwarf utilizing a Cosmic Cannon. I really want to ask him what that's all about.
Back to the Salt Mines.