Friday, December 18, 2015

On the road again

Hi All,

Sorry to have been silent for so long. Year end stuff, packing and volunteering at school have all taken up a lot of time.

I've been prepping like mad for the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, but have not finished as much as I would like. Certainly not all 1000 points worth, but I have about 291 points worth of stuff to get me started for the challenge on Sunday.


Sorry,  my phone has been rotating pictures in a weird way of late. Here you see my usual Sterlite container for transporting paint and minis.

I'll try to post with figures for Paint Table Saturday tomorrow when I get set up.

I'dalso like to welcome da Gobbo Grotto to the blog. I don't see a blog for you, if you have one let me know and I'll link to it. Love your name.

That's all for now.

7 comments:

  1. What Michael said. And good luck in the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hugh, I'll take all the luck I can get.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the welcome, please find a link below
    http://dagobbosgrotto.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/impounded-finale.html?showComment=1450538026649#c1929390431064791064

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry dude got a bit carried away with the link....lol

      Delete
    2. No worries dGG, I'll head on over and have a look around

      Delete