Saturday, December 26, 2015

2nd post of the AHPC VI - Little Goblins

Hi All,

You can read the post on the challenge blog here.


The green paint I use was having some pigment issues, so it was a struggle get an even not chalky layer on them.


I thought I had painted the spear wielders before, but didn't notice their hats at first.


I phoned it in on the fur bikini briefs but like how the colored loin clothes came out in general.

I need to update my painting challenge log. I have 76 points on the board right now and should have another 5 on the way.

We went to see the new Star Wars movie last night and we all enjoyed it very much. If you're a fan of the series I don't think you will be disappointed. It left me wanting to see the next one.

We're in that post Christmas lull, we'll see if I can get anything else finished before Monday.

2 comments: