Monday, March 5, 2012

There can be only...

I won!!!!

Ray over at Don't Throw a One had recently made the purchase of a rule set he already had so he was kind enough to raffle it off.

Blatantly lifted from Don't Throw a One
I have to say I'm very happy as I love Lord of the Rings, like most of us who cut our teeth on AD&D, and would probably have never bought it for myself.

Now, following in the footsteps of Big Lee here, I feel the need to pay it forward. I'll have to think hard on it however. Being the compulsive hoarder that I am, they tell me admitting it is the first step in recovery, I'm not sure what I could offer that would be desirable. My initial thoughts are either a map commission or maybe a THW ruleset since I am something of an evangelist for them.

Any thoughts?

And a big thanks again to Ray for his generosity.

4 comments:

  1. Ray!, generous my arse, he's been given out about you all morning not responding, he can't be trusted Sean.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I missed his post about the winner. I didn't see it in the blog roll until I went back. I had read everything else around. Go figure.

      Delete
  2. Nice one Sean!!!!!, I'll get it off in the post asap, as for that twat TAL (Fran) I'll go and kick him in the nuts, he's only next door!

    ReplyDelete