Monday, March 12, 2012

Nicholas Has Chosen

It took a few days, but I made contact with Nicholas and he chose Long Rifle.


The description starts "Long Rifle is the black powder period immersion game centered on the French and Indian War."


There are some good posts about it on the Two Hour Wargames Blog starting with the Story of Thomas Howard here.


So I'm sure we all hope, after he gets comfortable with the rules of course, that Nicholas will share an AAR or two from his games at his site http://colony13.blogspot.com/.

Also Welcome to Mats Lintonson of Mono Desire, a nice gaming blog with some interesting projects. I like the painting station he made.

Oh and somehow when I wasn't looking, I passed 3000 views. It's the little blog that could.

Have a great rest of whatever time of day it is where you are.

6 comments: