Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm giving it away!

Flush from my recent win and inspired to "pay it forward" in kind like Big Lee, I too will be offering a prize. That is a rule set from Two Hour Games. So have a look around the website and see what suits your fancy.

The rules, since we need to have some groundwork, are:

1. Be a follower of the blog (shameless self promotion)
2. Leave a comment on this post to put your name in the drawing.
3. I will randomly divine the winner on the morning of March 10th (my time) and contact said winner for their particulars.

The winner can choose any of the THW titles, but I'm hoping it's NUTS!
Ray and Fran at work? Or is this the Rejects secret "handshake"?
And since I'm in the biz I find this series of videos hysterical:
Disclaimer: No groins were actually harmed in the making of this post.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting contest. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too, since you beat me on Ray's site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you award me the rules, it's not gonna be NUTS! I already have that rule set and am currently painting up Kelly's Heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The funny thing about shameless promotion is that it works! Nice blog, some interesting stuff here. Already have Nuts! but hankering for FNG 2nd Tour so count me in, and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'll have to enter, won't I!!!!! Nothing wrong with shameless self promotion, we do it everytime we post on blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in and this is something I might do as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to enter every one of these until I win, count me in :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, I'm in -- mostly because of this post "http://seanswgcorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/no-more-theoretical-gaming.html"

    This is why I started my blog: colony13.blogspot.com -- to make myself get some gaming in and have some way to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling lucky after my win at The Blog with No Name so I might as well give it another go. Besides I've had my eye on NUTS! for a while...

    ReplyDelete