Saturday, June 27, 2015

To the Strongest, Dragon Rampant - News you can use

Hi All,

Just wanted to share a few things that came across my "desk" that you may find useful.

Simon sent out another To the Strongest newsletter. There are some new free army lists available here, as well as more aids for playing TtS. What also interested me was a listing of battle reports. I'm going to paste it here for my reference and for others who may be interested.

Sightings of To the Strongest! on the Web

A good many games of TtS! have been played since the last newsletter- here are some links that I have found (apologies in advance if I have missed your game!).
If you are organising a game, please take photos and post on your blog of choice, or mail to me and I'll post them on the BigRedBatCave, so that we can spread the word...

(Simon let me know if you don't approve of this)

I need to get off my duff and play these rules.

I also wanted to let you know that Dragon Rampant is finally available for pre-order on Amazon in the US. If you didn't know, this is the adaptation of Lion Rampant to a fantasy setting.

And lastly, I posted over on A Tale of Several Gamers about the Arrer Boyz, go check the blog out and give the people there some mojo for working on their stuff.

And I still need to dig out my hobby space for stuff for the giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry only just saw this Sean! No a fine idea. I should probablydo this on my blog, too.

    Best, Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Simon. I should have been less lazy and just asked you.

      Delete