Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Kublacon 2018 - Breaking Lances

Hi All,

No comic for this one. The game is so fast paced there isn't really time to take any photos if you're playing. I eked out a one point win in my first match and tied in my second. In the second round I rematched the person I tied and they destroyed me.

Then I got to try the foot combat.

You can see more photos on the Skull & Crown blog here.

Looking forward to the release of this game.


My son played this knight.


I played this one.
I'd like to welcome Merijn Gelens-Voermans to the blog. Your name seems very familiar and we follow a lot of the same blogs. I'm drawing a blank on your blog right now though.

Thanks for looking everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see this game it catches my interest. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very fun game Stew. I'm not sure when it's going to be released.

      Delete