Saturday, June 16, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 241 - Necromunda terrain

Hi All,

Not much to report on the actual hobby front. I haven't gotten back into a groove since returning from vacation. So the hobby has fallen on the back burner a tad.

I did manage to get all the Bulkheads, Doors and barricades from the new Necromunda terrain boxes cut off the sprue.


I'm having a little bit of indecision about how to paint them. I kind of want to do rust, but then I've really been wanting to do some verdigris. Maybe I can spot do it on the hatches or something.

I also need to print out some suitable Necromunda posters and come up with some graffiti.

I also finally went to check out Funkatronic Rex. I bought the Sector Imperialis Objectives while I was there. Not a ton of tabletop wargaming space, but the owner seemed nice and it might be a way to meet some people and have some room to set up a game to play with my son.

Junior Olympic State Championships is this weekend. More just to keep in shape for USATF Nationals than planning to go on to JO Regionals. Top 4 qualify, but he hates running at altitude and the Regionals will be in Colorado.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. That should keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, I suppose it depends on how fiddly I get with the paint job.

      Delete
  2. http://wargamingwithbarks.blogspot.com/2018/06/underhive-wall-system.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I'll give that a read. Barks does some good stuff.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the shout-out! There's a lot of lovely rust and verdigris examples about.

      Delete