Saturday, June 17, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 189 - reassessing priorities and #BeerMaW

Hi All,

Since I got back from Kublacon and vacation the project list has been on hold. I think the first order of business will be to clear the lingering projects off my desk. Most notably my long overdue Curtgeld and side duel geld from AHPCVI (?) I think 7 was the last one that I skipped out on.

So we have cow and milking crew from Eureka miniatures. Sadly out of stock on Eureka USA.


The two Gretchin for Dave B. I need to get over over thinking these and just finish them.


The Breaking Lances knights. I glopped on too thick paint, but I was able to pick some of it out of the etched lines. Not sure if  I'll sand or scrape. It doesn't look as horrible as I remember, but I still want to do it better.


Once I get that done this post by Ryder Strickland of Belched from the Depths got me thinking about all of the partially finished figures I have.

So I'm thinking about getting all those out and then doing an armies in review to see where my collection is at and work towards a way forward. I also need to plan for possibly attending more events in the next year or so and what I'd need to prepare for those. Necromunda, Mordheim, Gorka Morka?

Lastly I'll leave you with this. I believe it was Dai, of The Lost the Damned and the Stunted who shared it on Facebook, but I think I'll participate in this. I'm also going to give their podcast a listen.


Keep your brushes pointy.

4 comments: