Thursday, June 8, 2017

Kublacon 2017 - Mordheim

Hi All,

While we didn't actually play in this game, we did watch it. We gave up our spot to someone else because we thought we were going to play Blood Bowl. My uncareful reading didn't make it clear to me that it was league play and bring your own team. Oops.

My photography was a tad problematic, switching between phone and camera and blinding at least one player with my flash. I caught that I had double used a couple of pictures after formatting, so I went back in and changed a couple of panels. It still tells the story about as equally well (or bad).






I'm still liking the rotoscope filter for the photos, I think it highlights what I want. I mat do the game we played in next, I'm not sure about the pictures for that.

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. That's a great looking table, really nice!!

    (not sure i'm a fan of filters, though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iannick, I hear what you are saying about the filters. I think the images themselves had a lot of problems, bad contrast, grainy, fuzzy etc. So the unfiltered images would not have been much better. Maybe some would have. The rotoscoping does tend to exacerbate contrast issues.

      Delete
  2. Looked fun mate. Shame you and the lad couldn't join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seemed like a fun game Dai. We got to play a different scenario later.

      Delete
  3. Your comics are awesome. The comics medium and filters make for really clear storytelling in an after action report. And are these Kublacon mordheim pics why I'm getting back to my half-finished undead gang this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryder, I prefer the comic format to a straight photo dump. It also allows me to use sub optimal photographs if I run them through a filter. I hope to see your finished Mordheim band soon.

      Delete