Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Oldhammer in the New World T-shirt

Hi All,

Just trying to let people know about the Oldhammer in the New World T-shirt I'm printing up for us.


I'm in the process of taking #'s and sizes. You don't have to be a member of the facebook group, but I would encourage you to look on there once in awhile. You could also look at "the" Oldhammer in the New World blog or one of the other blogs by people active in the North American scene.

The price of the shirts is coming down as we order more. I think were poised to get another price break, bring them to under $8 per shirt. I am only attempt to cover my costs for printing and shipping these out. So I have a ballpark estimate of $2.50 for postage anywhere in the US, I might tack on 10 or 20 cents for labels etc when I figure that out. You can also opt to pick it up at the event in October. It may not be free, but it will defray the postage cost I think.

Sorry if it seems a little byzantine. I don't do this stuff for a living. You can contact me on Facebook or find my gmail in my profile if yo want to order some. I'm trying to finalize things by the end of the week.

I'll probably handle all payments through PayPal, I'll let you know what that address is when you contact me. It's not my gmail.

Oldahmmer Day USA will be Oct 1-2 at Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn, VA and here's the Facebook event page.

I'll try and have more hobby stuff tomorrow.

**EDIT**

Forgot to say thanks to Editor Mike of The Wargames Website for allowing me to use their "Old Bean" meme. It definitely fits the core group from last years event. I couldn't find the original provenance of the image of the boy, but it's made the rounds on the internet since 2010.

I'll be posting the event on their site soon.

**/EDIT**

10 comments:

  1. Mate, would you send to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd want to pay the shipping on it as well I don't have a problem with that. Right now I don't have an estimate on how much to the UK.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. The original meme is very funny. My only contributions were photoshopping out the background and putting on a t-shirt with the groups name.

      Delete
  3. And more fun than "Age of whozit" too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, I suspect so but haven't played it yet. The two things I don't like are completely going away from square bases and obliterating the fluff as we know it. I also will eventually need to get your mailing address so I can send you my side duel figures.

      Delete
  4. Put me down for one, we can figure out some £ to $ system or I will send you soldiers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it Stevo. I'll email you to get your size preference.

      Delete