Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Talomir Tales Saga continues.

Hi All,

Finally did my battle and report for Talomir Tales. You can read mine here and Ed's there.


I used the latest update of Comic Life 3 and the Zombies template. I did have one crash, but didn't lose too much work. I can't stress enough, save early and often when using this program.

One of the things I need to do is finish off many of my 1/72 (20mm) figures. Too many are unpainted or half done. I also am still finding it difficult to get the photos I want. Right now it's a case of too much knowledge leading to frustration. I should be able to get well lit, sharp photos but I don't set myself up for success.

I'd also like to welcome Arjen. He appears to have a youtube channel which I'll let you discover in his friend connect profile. Arjen will be coming to the US soon and is on the opponent finder now. Hopefully he can find some people to get in games with locally and also come to the next Oldhammer USA event.

That's all for now. I've got to go to the gym and get back in time so we can do Mother's Day stuff. Call and/or kiss your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment