Friday, December 14, 2012

Cthulhu by Christmas

Just to add to the many projects I have going I've decided to run a Larger Than Life (LTL) adventure set in the HP Lovecraft setting used in Arkham Horror and Elder Sign games.
From http://irolleda1splat.blogspot.com/2010/12/have-merry-cthulhu-christmas.html
So I'll have more on that as I get it under way.

Then it looks like we will have a joust by email with the players from the Talomir Campaign over at Talomir Tales. Perhaps I will need to make up some heraldry for the gang.

Before I realized this is what we were doing I made an impulse buy of the Italeri Medieval Tournament #6108


And of course  three boxes of Gladiators from the Italeri, Orion and Pegasus sets




just in case we want to also have a gladiator campaign.

And then a total impulse buy for my son


Says it comes with 52 players, a referee, two goal posts and a 24" x 36" washable felt field. So it could be Blood Bowl or maybe some homebrew rules using THW principles.

I better get started.

Welcome to:

Mateusz Staszek, sorry no blog link. If you have a blog please let me know and I'll post a link.

Hank Esslinger, I think. Blogger said I had two new but I only see one at the top. At the beginning of my list are several with no avatar. I'm guessing Hank is new. And if you have a blog please send me a link and I'll post it.

5 comments:

  1. nice post!!
    don't forget to paint them all !

    (I think that I'm unable to paint all the figures I have, but I continue to buy new ones... it's an addiction, I presume!
    ... but I'm sure that I'm not alone, except the fact that some PAINT them all...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll echo Fran's comment! I like the look of the footie guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot to paint Sean! But some excellent purchases! Are you going to paint those footballplayers to?

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://www.peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see from this post that I'm going to have to put up a chart of shame, I mean painting progress, to get me motivated. Perhaps I'll paint the ones that hit me on the head when they fall out of the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...