Saturday, August 11, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 249 - Team Terra, Safari Giant and Space Apes

Hi All,

For some reason there don't seem to be enough hours in the day lately. We've all been getting back into the swing of being at school and it has been pretty hot temperature-wise. We are finally getting some rain though.

Anyway here are the same figures, in more or less the same state that they were in last time I showed them to you.


I also got out my various Eureka apes to finish the ground work on and perhaps base coat later today.


I'll try to be better about posting regularly and getting everyone caught up on the WFRP campaign. I also want to get back to the Oldhammer in the New World Zine. There's talk of another event in the Jerz in November.

Thanks for looking.

Happy painting.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely looking things on the go Sean, the space apes look like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I've had them for ages.I need to get them painted and on the table.

      Delete
  2. Hmm, space apes would be a good set of opponents to my "not Star Trek" away team. Must now go and do some "research"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hugh, that sounds good to me. The apes weaponry is decidedly 20th century, but it doesn't bother me. The little guys in fatigues are technically gibbons I think.

      Delete