Not super productive lately, but I have done a little more work on the inn and stables. Mostly in the evenings while we watch tv.
So I finished the roof and added leading to the windows of the inn. Yo can see I added a chimney too, I just need to clad it in DAS and sculpt the stone work.
This is the stuff I'm using for the window leading. I thought I was being original, but I think they painted a lattice in the windows in the original. A good option if you didn't buy this stuff already.
I started tiling the stable roof. You may have noticed a few issues with the roof cap on the inn. The double wide tiles didn't seem to look right, so I ended up trimming a few of them down. For capping the walls the double is definitely too big, so I'm going to score a single width to make a peaked tile for it. Still obviously need to texture all the walls. The forge roof seems to be too large as well. I think I'm going to cut the overhangs flush with the cutouts. I'm not sure what went wrong there, but I cut everything out 20 years ago so I'm not sure what's up.
Thanks for looking.