Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Oldhammer Weekend USA 2016 - Escape from Nu Ork

Hi All,

Here we have Dustin's RT scenario for 200 point warbands. I tried to incorporate Abdul Goldberg, but how I had him stated out he was almost 200 points by himself. I used the Chukk and a loaner figure from Dustin.

Be prepared to have your socks knocked off by non stop action. As is my wont, I basically missed what was going on t the other end of the table. I think, in retrospect, the game would work a little better with a square gaming area. We seemed to have all the objectives on our side of the table. It was fun though.

My Space Chickens were alternative armies Chukk. I appear to be the only one at Oldhammer to have such an abomination. I stated them as ratlings with +1 to WS. The Clukkatrix had Troglodyte stats. I used Thomas D's rogue trader points calculator to get their values. It worked well once I fixed the formulas to work correctly in Open Office.

As usual right click to view in Emperorscope!













Up next? Who knows. I have a ton of stuff to paint for hero hammer and I'm in the process of putting together a figure for Orktober.

The next battle report will be my Hotelhammer affair with Brian and his Bretonnians.

May you roll 6's.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi JB, thanks. I just wish the Clukkatrix had gotten into close combat.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun report! I wish I had time to sneak over and take a look, but my hands were full taking on giants! ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Airborne, yeah. Not enough time to play all I wanted. I wish I'd had time to play Blood Bowl and Kronos's games.

      Delete
  3. Without a doubt another fun report and a game that LOOKED great on that table! Thanks again for sharing Sean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai. It was a good game. I'm trying to plan to come out to one of the No Cal cons next year. If you're not at those I should be able to swing by for a game when I'm out for the holidays.

      Delete
  4. Well, that was suitably chaotic :-) ! Those ambulls seemed a bit potent, right up to the point where they met the chickens [never thought I'd ever write a sentence anything like that...]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hugh, missed this comment in the shuffle. I have no idea what their stats are, but they are Iconic terrifying beasts. I was just lucky that the one that came after me had been wounded by the Dook of Nu Ork. My dice were also hot most of this game.

      Delete