Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Oldhammer Weekend USA 2016 - Escape from Nu Ork

Hi All,

Here we have Dustin's RT scenario for 200 point warbands. I tried to incorporate Abdul Goldberg, but how I had him stated out he was almost 200 points by himself. I used the Chukk and a loaner figure from Dustin.

Be prepared to have your socks knocked off by non stop action. As is my wont, I basically missed what was going on t the other end of the table. I think, in retrospect, the game would work a little better with a square gaming area. We seemed to have all the objectives on our side of the table. It was fun though.

My Space Chickens were alternative armies Chukk. I appear to be the only one at Oldhammer to have such an abomination. I stated them as ratlings with +1 to WS. The Clukkatrix had Troglodyte stats. I used Thomas D's rogue trader points calculator to get their values. It worked well once I fixed the formulas to work correctly in Open Office.

As usual right click to view in Emperorscope!













Up next? Who knows. I have a ton of stuff to paint for hero hammer and I'm in the process of putting together a figure for Orktober.

The next battle report will be my Hotelhammer affair with Brian and his Bretonnians.

May you roll 6's.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi JB, thanks. I just wish the Clukkatrix had gotten into close combat.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun report! I wish I had time to sneak over and take a look, but my hands were full taking on giants! ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Airborne, yeah. Not enough time to play all I wanted. I wish I'd had time to play Blood Bowl and Kronos's games.

      Delete
  3. Without a doubt another fun report and a game that LOOKED great on that table! Thanks again for sharing Sean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai. It was a good game. I'm trying to plan to come out to one of the No Cal cons next year. If you're not at those I should be able to swing by for a game when I'm out for the holidays.

      Delete
  4. Well, that was suitably chaotic :-) ! Those ambulls seemed a bit potent, right up to the point where they met the chickens [never thought I'd ever write a sentence anything like that...]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hugh, missed this comment in the shuffle. I have no idea what their stats are, but they are Iconic terrifying beasts. I was just lucky that the one that came after me had been wounded by the Dook of Nu Ork. My dice were also hot most of this game.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...