Saturday, September 26, 2015

Travel log - Northern Arizona Road Trip

Hi All,

Back to the hobby tomorrow. Today I wanted to share the highlights of the two days we spent taking the kids to see the sites in Northern Arizona. We felt that, since they are native Arizonans, they should experience these things at least once in their lives.

Before I get to the pictures, I just want to let you all know about a new program from the National parks system. It's called Every Kid in a Park and it's for all fourth graders. It's good at any National Park, so we couldn't use it at Meteor Crater, and can get all kids (I think) and up to three adults in for free. We had planned the trip before we remembered this program. It saved us $60 in fees over the two days. I think we spent that on food (or perhaps the used Warhammer books I bought in Flagstaff).

Anyway, here's my report. Comic style.






Thanks for looking. I hope to have those pesky Bugbears completed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment