Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Monolith Con 2019 - Black Ork Down

Hi All,

Here's the first game I got to play in on the weekend. By the time I got there they had just wrapped up a Hardwired scenario. Airbornegrove came up with this scenario next and it was sort of loose with concepts from Hardwired borrowed.

We were divided into four teams and had to defend a downed chopper. I appeared to embark on a strategy that would hold for the weekend, "run around a lot and be generally ineffective."

Enjoy!




All in all a fun game, I just didn't achieve much for our side.

Up next: "Intergalactic Dog Fight!"

8 comments:

  1. Ha that was a fun scenario! I'll have to run it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just being there makes the enemy react differently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lasgunpacker, the orks just happened to spawn next to me when I got out of cover from that angle. I took a risk and got burned. Good thing I'm not a squad leader in real life.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Neil. Airborne really sets a fantastic table.

      Delete