Monday, September 30, 2019

The Paint-A-Bob Challenge

Hi All,


I just wanted to share with you the figure I painted for the #paintabob challenge on the Oldhammer Community on Facebook.

I had intended to also paint a second Psyker and the Keg tappers from Reaper's Dwarven Brewmeister set, but I put the "pro" in procrastinate again. So I onlty finished the one figure.

I still need to work to get things ready for Monolith, and it looks like I'm going to be spending all day next Saturday roleplaying, so we'll see how much I can get done in October. Also know as Olleytoberfest here on the blog.

Thanks for looking.

14 comments:

  1. He is very well painted and a characterful sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I really do like his Psyker sculpts. I have the 2nd one, I should probably track down the third.

      Delete
  2. Love the sculpt and your colour scheme works perfectly mate. GW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, I believe he is GW. There were 3 Bob Olley Psykers listed in the catalog.

      Delete
  3. I had a whole squad of these! But sold them back in January and regretted it when the competition was announced.

    Nice work on his pale egg-headed skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curis. I've been looking for the third one off and on, but no love for the moment. I need to get cracking on finishing up number 2.

      Delete