Friday, October 18, 2019

Witness Weekend


Hi All,

A bunch of us have been egging each other on to build cars for the re-released Gaslands:Refuelled. You've probably been seeing and hearing a lot about it. If you haven't, check it out here.

I think there is even a line of Mark Copplestone of figures scaled for this soon to be released.

Anyhow, I have been having trouble finding a specific box filled with cars I reserved for just such a thing when we were trying to play mad max style games awhile back. I either didn't tag that game Post apocalypse or didn't write a report.

Anyway, I did find my box containing some resin cars from the Devil's Run game Kickstarter that I pledged but then didn't do anything with. So if all else fails I'll work on some of those.


I put some random Hot Wheels and I think the Blue Porsche is a WELLY, whatever that means. Just wanted to show scale. Devil's Run - Route 666 can be found here. I think the real reason we never played it is I refuse to play with unpainted minis and, obviously, I never painted them. So perhaps we can get a game in soon. Especially since I'll have to wait and see if Santa brings me Gaslands refueled.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. Yes, I'm trying very hard not to liberate my son's cars.

      Delete
  2. 4th from right and far left love them. My favourite film cars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, yes the one on the left is pretty iconic.

      Delete
  3. Dunno, I think those resin cars looks damned good. Perfect for Gaslands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, they do look good but there are some casting issues here and there. They've been a little frustrating to paint, but that's all me.

      Delete