Tuesday, July 16, 2019

OWAC2 - Army Pose

Hi All,

After submitting my Army pose post for The Old World Army Challenge, I realized how terrible it was. You can see the post here.

First I did a terrible panorama.


I realized after putting the post together that I had left out one skeleton archer because I had to glue the giant arrow back in his hand.


I had wanted to recreate the Kev Adams pose from Warhammer Armies, but i couldn't manage it in the space I was using. As you can see I was already annoyed because I had been "disturbing" my kids while they were trying to watch Futurama.

Iannick made a comment about my expression, so I fixed it.


Anyway, I neglected to put the army total in my wrap up.

*EDIT
20 Skeleton Warriors with Spears, Standard and Musician 264 points (whoops) /EDIT*
10 Grim Reapers 120 points
1 Skull Chucker + 3 man Crew 60 points
20 Zombies with Standard and Musician 88 points
10 Skeleton Archers 120 points
1 10th Lvl Liche Doombinder 150 points
5 Death Riders 105 points
1 Plague Cart 100 points

Bonus Army(?) Standard Bearer 24 points?

For a total of 1031 points and 72 or so painted figures.

I wish I had time to bask in that, but I don't. Thanks for looking

And before I forget, welcome to howie b.

4 comments:

  1. Looking great mate! I really like the finished result on these.

    Cat head is... classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, the cat head is better than my face at least.

      Delete
  2. Sweet looking army! The pose doth amuse, and I like how you put on a matching t-shirt (or was it random in a bit of kismet?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lasgunpacker. I picked the shirt on purpose. A cool design by Mustafa from Spevna Studio.

      Delete