Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Kublacon 2017 - Big Necromunda game.

Hi All,

Going all the way back to May and the huge game of Necromunda I played in. The game ran until 2AM. I played my Genestealer Cult and had a lot of fun. I held this one back because I was going to publish it in the Oldhammer in the New World Zine. Then I got distracted and never finished putting the zine together. I'm working on having it come out in December.

Here's the comic.











As you can see the terrain and figures were off the hook. I think we started with 8 players and whittled down to about four. It was hardcore. I had control of the Patriarch and Facehugger and I muffed their usage. The scenario had a lot of  shifting objectives and multiple hidden objectives based on which group you were. Still a blast though. Thanks to the guys for welcoming me and my son into the game. I intend to return in 2018.

Thanks for looking.

17 comments:

  1. That looks like seriously good fun Sean and I love the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. The guy who ran the game had a ton of terrain and some insane art skills. The graffiti was glorious. Another one of the players also contributed most of the scatter terrain.

      Delete
  2. What a great looking game! Looked fun to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riot, it was fun. A bit of a grind after 12am, but fun.

      Delete
  3. What an awesome comic! That terrain is great too. I need to add some graffiti to my buildings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dawg. That Yolandi Visser mural was off the hook.

      Delete
  4. Oh, very nice! Port Imperiale is looking incredibly desperate, I mean, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the collection of monsters, critters, and characters is really splendid!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Composer. Yeah it was a great set up put together by a bunch of guys who have been playing together for years.

      Delete
  5. These comics are great!

    Kubla is also the perfect con for this type of game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew. I had never been before but my son and I enjoyed Kublacon very much.

      Delete
  6. First time here. What a nice idea with comics :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minis For War, welcome. I can't take credit for the idea, but I've run with it since I first saw it done.

      Delete
  7. Sean, she was the booty.... and you failed to grab her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Dai, so much booty, so little time.

      Delete