Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Countdown to Armageddon.

Hi All,

If you don't recall, here's the classic Public Enemy track:


Anyway we're getting down to the wire for getting ready for this game.

Here are some resources and some of the things I am using or trying to bring to the game.

Warhammer Community has a bunch of Downloads for Shadow War: Armageddon here. There are errata scenarios, force lists, roster sheets and status counters to print out if you don't have any.

I've tried to order these counters from Litko but they haven't shown up yet and when I track my order on their site it says "in production." So maybe not getting here in time.

I also tried to order a bunch of sci-fi building sets from Pegasus Hobbies and have them shipped to my folks house because I knew time was short. No dice. They won't ship to other than the billing address. Maybe they'll get here Thursday.

So I've got to finish painting up the stealers, touch up Abdul and the chickens, and try to get the McGuffins painted.

But back to resources for the game. There's a neat online roster builder here. I also found a referennce card someone made here. Lastly I'm going to use the name generators from here and here. The second one is especially good because it has Hiver names.

Still way too much to do. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment