Still all over the place, but I'll show you the most recent thing.
Taken with the new phone on "pro" settings. I played with the aperture and ISO to get better exposure on the figures. In auto it was compensating for the pure white elements in the shot and darkening things down too much. You can see the white bottles in the back are blowing out.
***EDIT*** These figures are from the Eureka (100WFR905) Milkmaid Set. I can only ever find it by typing it in the search bar. ***/EDIT***
I used Reaper Rosy Skin and Rosy Shadow on these with a little drying retarder mixed in. The hope was to wet blend. My paint still dried pretty rapidly and I couldn't blend. I may have put the paint on too thin or not enough retarder.
I sanded the wooden knights and glued them to their bases.
We have another WFRP session tomorrow and I just found out I have another Rally Round the King battle to fight out for the Talomir Tales blog.
I also went ahead and preordered Shadow War:Armageddon. I didn't think it was fair to let Dai have to carry the load of knowing all the rules for our game.
Well, I had better get on it.