Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Zombiecide, more putty and a little painting.

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share what's going on.


We made it through the intro scenario, the zombies were worrisome. I got Clovis killed right before the end. The last room had 4 zombies in it. He had three dice to attack and missed all three. Was shredded by the zombies.


The second game was over quick. The necromancer and Abomination came out in the first two turns. Baldric took care of the Necromancer with a mana blast and Ann and Clovis burned the abomination with Dragon Bile. we were fortunate to find the bile and a torch pretty easily. I did wonder if we could use the inferno or fireball spells to ignite the bile.


Moebius Sphincter is coming along, I've got some ideas for working up his armor.


I fixed the gaps on the left arm and wings. It's still too hot outside to prime, so I'll do it in the morning.

I've also started mailing out the t-shirts.

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. All things considered that looks like a pretty productive week to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael. Progress is progress but I need more.

      Delete
  2. ZOOOOOOOOMICIDE BLACK PLAGUE! Yes! My rewards should be here today or tomorrow can't wait to see all my extras!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Airborne, I've meant to do an unboxing but have been too busy. I went crazy and ordered a ton of the special edition boxes.

      Delete
    2. Me too...but I am busy as well and doubt I will get it done. Ya I'm looking forward to it, I've forgotten what all I actually got so this will be a big surprise!!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Gordon. I wanted to do a comic but I decided to just play rather than force my son to sit through all the photo set up. We may get it sorted in the future. Plus I haven't painted any of the figures yet.

      Delete